Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Simmons sd7k cheapy bore analysis with toontrack ezdrummer best rock


Basically, I looked up this module on-line and didn't see that great of reviews, and only one video that didn't really show how sensitive they were so i made one. also, I wanted to show what the toontrack ezdrummer vintage rock fxpansion sounds like. I would say if someone is thinking of getting into e-drums this kit is a good starting point, but i will also say that the hi hats can't always keep up with me, and the snare sometimes has a problem with buzz rolls, but who cares. I paid as much for the module, 3 cymbal pads, dual-zone snare, and the hi hat pedal as you're going to for a single roland pad. www.edrummonitor.com ALSO, I'm running ezdrummer through a reverb insert and bbe sonic maximizer to liven it up a bit, but that's it. all comments regarding "crappy playing" will be deleted. this video is to review the module and software, not me

D606 Dunlop Buy Online Whirlpool Wash Machine Purchase Schecter C1 Purchase




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。